Located in the prestigious community of San Xoaquin (just 6 minutes South of the Romantic Zone), this impressive villa was built with an eye toward family and and gracious entertaining.
• Expansive main level living - Private master suite, living room / entertaining areas, media room, kitchen, dining area, and pool all located on main level
• Gated community with 24 hour private, guarded security
• Grand private master suite with spacious dressing area, huge closets, and private terrace (wonderful for massages)
• Huge, fully tiled kitchen, perfect for both intimate and large dinner parties
* Media room with 65" plasma TV
• Inviting infinity pool, offering expansive views of Banderas Bay
• 3 spacious guest bedrooms – each of which is en suite and private
• Staff quarters
• Office, complete with two 27 inch iMacs ready for work
• Room for expansion, such as a large in-house gym or additional guest rooms
• Fiber optic high speed internet and cable
• Individually zoned central air conditioning for every room
• Includes a small car for getting around town
• Separate walled and gated entrance
• Extremely private, quiet and peaceful setting
• Completely renovated by a SF Bay Area Interior Designor, Nicholas Walker & Associates in 2013
Photos cannot do this home justice - it’s a home that must be seen to be truly appreciated!
The region of Mismaloya begins on the northerly hillside that overlooks Mismaloya and includes the southern peninsula of land that is famous and best known as the setting for the movie that put Puerto Vallarta on the tourist map, director John Huston's "The Night of the Iguana"