Carretera a Mismaloya Km 3.7, South
Inspired by the magnificent natural scenery THE REEF offers you a unique opportunity to embrace nature in the private sanctuary of your own home. Discover the meaning of remarkable living in our latest ocean front development featuring three exquisitely designed layouts with sophisticated style at every corner and light-filled spacious homes
- Custom built exotic hard woods throughout
- Contemporary high grade large format flooring
- Remote controlled Hunter Douglas framed roller window shade system
- Built-in Sonos + Bose soothing Home Sound System
- Recessed warm LED ceiling light accent throughout
- Designers ceiling fans
- All dimmable warm Energy-efficient LED lights
- Zoned Energy-efficient fan and coil A/C system
- All double pane top quality windows
- Expansive exterior terraces
- Marble vanity countertops
- Built in hard wood cabinets with soft close doors
- High grade large format porcelain tile flooring
- Marble slabs surrounding showers
- Glass enclosed showers with built in shower benches
- Soothing Hansgrohe rain showers including hand held showers and fixtures
- Villeroy & Boch toilets with quiet close seats
- Stylish Villeroy & Boch undermount sinks.
- On demand tank-less water heater
- Laundry closet with full-size front-loading washer and dryer
- Custom built hard wood cabinetry with islands and soft-close drawers
- Polished quartz designers kitchen countertops and backsplash
- Premium GE Profile double door fridge with water and icemaker
- GE Profile electric oven, microwave and dishwasher
- GE Profile gas cooktop
- Contemporary TEKA under mount stainless steel sink
- Whirlpool food waste disposer
- Sleek Hansgrohe faucet
- Contemporary style lobby
- Ocean front multi-level pool
- Infinity rooftop pool
- Fully equipped ocean view gym
- Roof-top lounge area
- Beach club
- Expansive shaded and sun bathing areas
- Sweeping views of the entire bay
- Pet spa
- Car service
- Security 24/7
The amenities at THE REEF will give you endless options for relaxing and entertain in the great outdoors on the different rooftop lounge areas featuring stunning salt water pools at ocean level surrounded by splendid natural beauty.
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES- Quality concrete construction with HEBEL block walls, beautifully designed layouts with superb crossed ventilation and natural light, low density building with only 30 premium homes, three homes per level all with expansive exterior terraces and sweeping views of the entire bay.
INTERIORS- Custom built hard wood throughout, stylish high grade porcelain tile flooring, soft recessed LED ceiling lighting, quality ceiling fans, all LED lights, zoned fan and coil A/C system, all double pane top quality windows, expansive exterior terraces with gas lines for BBQ and inviting hammocks to enjoy with every home.
BATHROOMS- Marble vanity countertops, built in hard wood cabinets, high grade porcelain tile flooring, marble slabs surrounding showers, built in shower benches, Villeroy & Bosh toilets with quiet close seats, on demand tank less water heater, enclosed glass showers, soothing Hansgrohe rain showers including hand held showers and fixtures and stylish Villeroy & Bosh sinks.
KITHCEN- Custom built hard wood cabinetry, different choices of granite counter tops and backsplashes, premium GE Profile double door fridge and appliances, GE Profile gas cooktop, contemporary TEKA under mount sink, Whirlpool food waste disposer and sleek Hansgrohe faucet.
DEVELOPER- The developer is one of the most respected and successful developers in Puerto Vallarta with over two decades of experience and more than a hundred residences completed and sold, Mesa Moral is building the residential communities that will make of their beloved home town of Puerto Vallarta a better place to live and enjoy for years to come.
This exciting district of Puerto Vallarta, is frequently known as either Olas Altas, Romantic Zone, Basilio Badillo, South Side or Old Town. These are, in fact, names of well-known streets and areas in one of Puerto Vallarta's most happening colonias, or neighborhoods: Emiliano Zapata. And even though the name of a leading figure in Mexico's 1910 revolution doesn't have as much allure as some of these other unofficial monickers, we are partial to it, as it is its official name.
An entire city within a city, Emiliano Zapata comprises a 9 x 9-block grid south of the Rio Cuale, waiting to be explored. It encompasses all the areas and streets mentioned above, along with many others. From elementary schools to universities, 24/7 drugstores to hospitals, humble abodes to regrettable high-rises, Emiliano Zapata is as multifaceted as it gets.